Here is the latest podcast! Keysa and I peer into the future, discuss ways to keep your commitment to healthy eating over the summer, and the baby chimes in with some good advice.
- Plan ahead! Planning even just one day ahead can save you a ton of time and energy that you otherwise waste on deciding what to eat. Planning a full week ahead of time would be even better.
- Make more than you need and pack up your leftovers. Keysa gives you the ingredients of her Buffalo Chicken Casserole. She uses the leftovers for lunches for the next couple of days.
- Make and pack easy salads for lunches with pre-chopped veggies and some leftover protein or some rotisserie chicken. Or go next level like Keysa and chop your own veggies and prep for the week ahead.
- Practice saying “no, thank you.” I can’t think of anything harder than turning down delicious potluck dishes that friends, family, and coworkers bring to gatherings. It can be uncomfortable or embarrassing or annoying to have to explain to everyone why you are not eating flour and sugar. So why do it? You don’t have to explain anything to anyone. Practice putting your health above people-pleasing.
- Find Keysa online, on Facebook, or Instagram.