If you need help, don’t delay. Call me at (808)343-4279 to schedule an appointment.
Therapy is a confidential relationship and sessions will only be held face to face in the office. Some phone or email follow-up can be a part of the process, but most of the work will be done in the session. Therapy is covered by most insurance companies, usually with a small co-pay. Generally speaking, therapy is meant for someone who is having a problem in some area of their life that is getting in the way of their day to day life. Symptoms might include but are not limited to not being able to sleep or sleeping too much, emotional outbursts that don’t seem to match the situation, feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, intense periods of sadness, or irritation. Therapy can help you get through times of great stress such as when there is a death in the family, a divorce, a deployment or return from deployment or any other big change in you or your family’s life.
Individual, relationship, child and group therapy:
- Have you been having difficulty managing your day to day life?
- Does it feel difficult to get through basic, routine tasks?
- Are you putting someone in danger with your inability to focus your attention when driving, cooking or caring for your children?
- Is your job, your marriage, or your parenting suffering?
- Have you recently experienced a loss, such as the death of a loved one or pet, the deployment of a spouse or relative, a layoff, or cut in pay?
- Do you find yourself getting extremely angry or sad and exploding or avoiding others for no reason?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then seeking help from a licensed mental health professional, like our licensed Marriage and Family Therapists is an important next step for you to take. Making an appointment to share your problems with someone else may seem scary at first, but the relief you will feel just by picking up the phone to connect with someone is worth it.
Oasis For Change offers mental health counseling for individuals, couples, children and families. You will find our therapists to be easy to talk to, non-judgmental and accepting. Here you will be able to put together a plan with a professional to get your life back on track to get you feeling as good as new. Making an appointment is easy. Click this link to get our contact info and make an appointment today. You can also call us at (808)343-4279, or email us at email@example.com.